EZMod3D is a division of EASii IC, which develops a 3D multi-domain physical simulation software solution (also called 3D field solver) mainly developed to process the design of integrated circuits (ASICs), printed circuit boards (PCBs) and both at the same time (CoDesign).
EZMod3D was developed on the basis of an innovative solver enabling a fast simulation. This technology has allowed intensive use internally at EASii IC, targeting the requirements of our project: reducing iterations between design and manufacturing.
Nowadays, the importance of pre-sizing is becoming paramount.
- Reduce development costs based on accurate and fast 3D simulations
- Optimize time to market, using EZMod3D from the pre-dimensioning phase to manufacturing
- Allow and strengthen the collaborative work of your designers
- Educational approach, simulate physics easily and assess the impact on your designs yourself
- Low investment and attractive pricing
For all the engineers designing :
In your ASIC:
- Do you have frequencies or more broadly with a high band gain product?
- Do you have high currents or more broadly high power?
- Do you have converters with more than 10 bit resolution?
- Do you have mixed circuits (analog / digital) with power supply (IR DROP) or partitioning problems?
- Do you have substrate couplings, parasite through the dielectric, temperature sensitivity, etc.) ?
On your board :
- Do you encounter stability problems (oscillations on signals)?
- Are you worried about overheating or do you simply have thermal constraint ?
- Does your board embed relatively large size, a very large number of layers and vias?
- Does your power supply need to be analyzed and protected?
- What is the ASIC / PCB coupling from a capacitive or thermal point of view?
Considering your package :
- Which heat dissipation strategy to choose?
- Constrained environments where the packaging is problematic?
- What types of package, dimensions and materials?
- What is the ASIC / Package and Package / PCB interaction from a capacitive or thermal point of view?
Very simple, you just need to start with your input data
In pre-sizing step, you can sketchup thanks to advanced user intergrated matrial library
Depending on the type of Physical Simulation you want to simulate, you will get for:
Temperature mapping also including visualization of the gradient, Power flux, Thermal conductivity
Potential mapping, Current density, Gradient, … and the SPICE Netlist
Magnetic Field Strengh, H-B Field visualization, … and the SPICE Netlist
Potential mapping, Electric field… and the SPICE Netlist
Please find below some EZMod3D examples regarding your job : ASIC, PCB, Packaging or System
Set your Example:
In a recent IC design, we had to use separate masses between the upper level blocks and separate the substrate from the masses.
Anytime an IC substrate is not connected to ground, there may be a problem with ESD protection.
In order to respond to this problem, we have chosen to use a pair of back-to-back protection diodes between each mass and between the substrate and each mass.
With extremely low resistance and inductance to the PCB, this will provide both ESD protection and acceptable insulation.
Fill out the form below and receive by email the link to download the installation pack